Report of the activities
In the report year 2020:
· The school fee was paid for 144 children in Surabaya, Indonesia
· Lunch was provided to 160 children during a part of the year as a result of the pandemic
· The project for children of scavengers in Sidoardjo, Indonesia, was continued
· Support is given for the diapers project in Richmond America
· Financial support was given to an Autio Project in Mexico
· A Truckers day for handicapt young people in the Netherlands was supported
· Help provided for a nursery in Hungary
· Donation for refurbishing a garden for the demented elderly people in Szolnok, Hungary
· Flowers given for all staff of a care home at Heerde in the Netherlands
· The Food Bank Apeldoorn for poor people was supported
· A gift for the Alzheimer's Foundation Netherlands
· A gift for the Nierstichting Nederland
· Sant'Egidio Foundation supported projects around Christmas
· Castle Wedde canoe pond in the Netherlands was supported
· A gift Ronald Macdonald home
· Children's hospital in Thailand was supported
· Donation for Foundation Ambulance Wish Apeldoorn
· Donation to the "Cleft Lip Foundation" in Surabaya
· School education donation for 13 children in Kidiri, Indonesia
The projects have been carried out in The Netherlands, Indonesia, America and Thailand.
Annually (within the applicable time) the financial reporting is done by the reasurer and discussed at the
The annual figures for 2020 were adopted and approved at the meeting of 16 april 2021.
Annual figures 2020 in €
Fixed Assets 3,952,799 *1 Shareholders' Equity 3,971,115
Current Assets 63,891 Short-term Liabilities 45,575
Balance sheet total 4,016,690 Balance sheet total 4,016,690
Increase in cash 26,506
Decrease in liquidity:
Other costs 256
Decrease in liquidity 22,350
The income comes from a 94% dividend received.
The other costs are related to the website and bank charges.
*1 Fixed Assets
Approximately 99% of the Foundations's fixed financial assets consists of (in practice) non-marketable shares
in a private limited liability company.
When the Foundations received these shares as a donation of its founders it was determined that these
shares have to belong to the so-called 'stamvermogen' of the Foundation and that this 'stamvermogen' itself
is not available for free pay-out. The revenues of this 'stamvermogen' can however be used for charities.
These shares have a high value, at least on paper, also because a (large) reserve has been attributed to these
shares. However, due to the statutory conditions of the private limited liability company concerned this
reserve can not be freely distributed without the approval of others.